Spiritual Resurrection!!!

A spiritual medium of expressing the blissful occurrences!

About Me

I'm Sid ,an so called engineer(with a bar on top),just resurrected this blog to share all the wonderful happenings around me!

TiT BiT

Gaming is my ultimate passion.Proud owner of Xbox and Xbox 360 Consoles!

Bikes-My "virtual" obsession!

Bikes have always amused me in many ways,especially after the introduction of these Alloy wheels,digital speedometer and stuffs,i became crazy about them.It all started when my friend Deepak purchased an "Pulsar" during the third year of college, my violent desire toward bikes increased as i saw him fly on his new bike with his lovely girlfriend(actually athu na sight adicha ponnu, avan correct pannittan) and i was like " Namakkum oru kalam varum" . Days passed and all these incidents forced me to talk to my mother.....

Scenario 1

me(gently,softly): Amma ennakku oru bike vennum!

mom(again gently ,softly): Un bike ku enna aachu chellam?

me(anger level 1):Atha la oru bike nu sollatha...athu thagara dabba!

mom(cooly): unakku athu porum, nee college ku bikla pola la , apporum ethuku puthu bike?

me(anger level 3): athukaga intha bika vechuka mudiuma....oru figure ithula yerathu!!!!!!

mom(stubborn): figure ka ga la bike vanga mudiyathu!!!!!!!!

I was very irritated and next few days went without any words spoken between me and my mom.Third year gracefully passed by like a wind and still i was stuck up with this crap,actually even worse ....two indicators were blinded and the clutch was broke ..I was least bothered and continue to ride it without repairing it.

After a long gap from the previous conversation the bike matter once again resurrected when i saw my cousin getting one, that fu**** wanted to annoy me,so he came home and offered me a drive...i could see a grim smile on his face as he handed over the key(we were not in good terms).....I went out.... the bike was sparkling in the sunlight.... it was an CBZ EXTREME .... and the best part was that it was painted in black(which according to me is the sexiest color in the world)....i just laid a hand on the smooth seat and felt an sudden rush of blood , all the feelings that i have burried inside my heart for an year is about to explode.I decided that its high time i get a bike...and again approached my mom.My mom knew what i was gonna ask and had an plan of her own,which i fell into.......

Scenario 2:

me(very serious): amma enakku kandipa vandi vennum!

mom(without a slightest hesitation): sari vangiko!

me(taken aback) : enna?

mom(cooly): vankiko da but wait till june(just one month away so i waited)!

My 'thatha' had previously told that he would give me money to get a bike,but only on moms permission.Now that i got her permission ,my 'thatha' gave me a sum of 'sixty thousand' and odd
for my bike.Few weeks passed by and i was very happy that the "day" will come,little have i known about the master plan that has been laid wide open......and it was the month of june....

Scenario 2 (continued)...

me(happily): amma ,17 th nalla naal ma,poi bike vangallama?

mom: vangallam, intha itha firstu padi!!

She handed over some circular , i could make out that it had come from the college, i opened it and had a shock of a lifetime,This was the starting of the fourth year and just then i remembered that it was "FEES TIME" !!!!!!!!!!!The circular read that "Sum of sixty seven thousand and odd" to be paid on or before june 25th!

mom(again vry cool) : you have two options chellam....I don have money to pay your fees,either pay it with what 'thatha' gave you or if you feel getting the bike is more important do the same!she left the room with a gentle kiss on my forehead!

me(in terror state,frozen) : ???????(words never came out of my mouth)

The whole story ran inside my mind and now i understood why i was asked to wait till June,then i realized this was all a master plan and i have fallen into the spiders web! Without any choice i was forced to give up the only source of money i had to invest on my dream!

One month passed and still thoughtful about my obsession, i approached my sis...who was my only hope now.soon after, she immediately contacted mom and made her accept.Now i was confident that i have my sis on my side.Little i have known that an third scenario would come up......

Scenario 3

By this time the topic has become so common between us,so this time she spoke the first words....

mom: kandipa bike venuma?

Me: ammam!

mom: eppo un GRE?

me: october 15!

mom : suppose you get through your GRE with a decent mark(me and she knows that its highly improbable but just in case) and you decide to do MS, then whats the use of getting a new bike for just a period of six months or so?

For the first time i felt that her reason for not getting a bike was acceptable. So its all up to me now , i have two choices... 1. Go for GRE and forget about my dream of having my own bike in " college life" 2. Forget GRE and go for a bike . So October 15 will be my "judgment day"!! :)

18 comments:

  1. Ruud said...
     

    he he.. dai.. buy a 360.. so that u can take it even if u do ur higher studies.. forget the bike

  2. putchutney said...
     

    he he .. great post da... ur mom's plan was a brilliant plan .. 'terrorizing' stuff...
    dude hope u get to write another scenario

    " Damn by Gre scores" (1400 +)
    one more suggestion : Shop with kapathu in Jhil mill and get ur self a kuti plastic bike....and i think ur sister would be happy to accompany u..

    Brilliant post .dude

  3. BLOGGERMAN said...
     

    hey .....hahha ha.... cool one da...so u buy a 360 or psp...so u can carry anywhere

  4. Mahesh said...
     

    Enna kodumai sir idhu!! Unakku venumna ennoda Hyabusa tharen da...unnoda splendera enkitta koduthudu...simple...

    GRE konjam sumarave prepare pannuda...ellarum U.S poyitta oru side dhaadi oru side saambuvodadhan naan velai pakkanum:(

  5. siddharth said...
     

    @ tarun and muthamiz

    gud idea guys..will add 360 in the top of my wish list!

  6. siddharth said...
     

    @samba

    hehe nice one da, i never knew that they sold toy bikes at jill milll..maybe i will by a "thodu" in shape of a bike and wear it! :)

  7. siddharth said...
     

    @mages

    poda my blinded splendor is better than ur Hyabusa lol!!
    and aruma aruma thadi, sambu combination, ooray gujals sa irukkum!!

  8. Prasi said...
     

    ha ha sid....bika nu sonnale veetla ore terror pola!!!
    getting a new one to replace your spelndour is secondary...but first repair that clutch in your bike da...am sure its going to fall off one day...and of course the indicators too!!!
    and well..needless to say....get a key that is solely for your bike!!! :) he he..

  9. SIDDHARTH said...
     

    @ prasi

    lol! ya hav to fix the clutch atleast or else sangu than....and i'm noot spending again on indicators...already fixed two times and again blinded....i luv the facts that my bike accepts an universal key,its quite handy..no more of this key searching stuffs !

  10. Santhosh kumar.S said...
     

    machi.....nice one da..

    buy a pulsar bike and then sell it if u want to do M.S

  11. Raja Krishnan said...
     

    Enna da ithu.... your bike is ok da.. Machi dont worry, you ll get a bike for sure after october :)

  12. Shankar said...
     

    Machi a real story.... Machi U pls attend gre da and score more marks and u buy a much better bike in U.S da..This will be a fantastic one...Nice one da...

  13. Kavin preethi said...
     

    terror sid!!!extremely superb style of writing...and of all mom 's planning ideology is pakka.....SID UN VAZHKAIYILA NATURE EN EPPADI VILAYADUTHU...lol anyways i pray you settle down on the finest option...if its gre am happy for u r bright future...if its THE BIKE after all you ll be my associate gearing up to TCS in a lambent bike...i ll be even more happy for that too...before all this its high time you get a key for the stunning bike which you currently have..;)

  14. SIDDHARTH said...
     

    @raja

    bike ok va? are you out of the your mind???? and for the gre stufs..lets see

  15. SIDDHARTH said...
     

    @shankar

    thx machi...hope ur words come true for me...

  16. SIDDHARTH said...
     

    @ kapathu

    enna pannaruthu..nature en life la sidhuvilayaduthu....hope ur words come true and i get some good marks in gre..and all d best to you too!

  17. Swaminathan said...
     

    great post da. The idea of conversation was innovative it was a nice master plan by ur mom.I wish u get a nice bike of ur own as soon as possible.Continue ur good work.Expecting more from u....

  18. Vamsee said...
     

    cool write uo dude.your dream dead line is coming soon.
    All the best for gre

Post a Comment